Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bam - homeowner!

Hey, I'm a home owner now. Weird, huh?

I can't move in until December 2, because the old owners are leasing the house back from me for today and tomorrow. This weekend I'll hopefully start painting and moving some stuff.

I hope to be moved in sooner rather than later, for obvious reasons. It's my first house, after all. It should come as no surprise that the first purchase I made for the house was a TV for the living room. That might be more exciting than the house itself. Nah, just kidding.

Here are some projects that I need to take on (not necessarily anytime soon):
-Repaint a couple rooms (asap)
-Run ethernet cables through walls
-Eventually remove wood paneling (we are going to paint it preliminarily)
-Restain deck
-New fancy kitchen faucet?

Still trying to figure out how we're going to furnish the living room, but Ikea has a cool modular entertainment center.

I'll take pics of the empty house once I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment